SCALA Addresses the Cost of Corruption in Technology
Dear SCALA Members and Friends,
SCALA has been supporting key governments and international organizations in these processes to ensure that industry knowledge is transferred to the key decision makers. Unfortunately, we can’t do it on our own and require your help to advance the knowledge, awareness, and best practices of the industry. Together we can make a significant impact on the market and grow opportunities for all.
White Papers & Case Studies
- EMV Migration & Market Analysis–Mexico & Brazil
Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Brazilian National ID and Digital Certificate Implementation
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
- ¿Cómo se comporta la banca por internet en México?
- Visa 3Q earnings jump 25 percent, beat estimates
- Entrevista al Viceministro de Transporte de Costa Rica, Sebastían Urbina
- O que muda no trasnsporte público da Capital após a primeira licitação de linhas de ônibus da história
- Panamá: Retoman licitación de brazaletes
- Texas denying baby's birth certificate if their parents are undocumented
- Chile se sube lentamente a la "internet de las cosas
- SIMalliance publicó especificación para administrar suscripciones M2M en tarjetas SIM embebidas
- Stripe lands new funding at $5B valuation and partnership with Visa
- Scotiabank adquiere operaciones de Citigroup en Panamá y Costa Rica
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.