Florida State University Partners with SCALA To Develop Training Programs in Latin America
Dear Members and Friends of the Smart Card Alliance Latin America – SCALA:
Florida State University (FSU) – Panama and the Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) have signed a five year agreement for the development of an industry Integrated Circuit Card (ICC) Center of Excellence for the expansion of smart card based educational programs for Latin America and the Caribbean. The Center will help, through education, certification, and hands-on-training, develop industry executives on related smart card technology. It will also be a place for experts and professionals from the financial, government, identity, security, transportation, healthcare, telecommunications, M2M, and other sectors to learn about the latest advancements in technology.
White Papers & Case Studies
- EMV Migration & Market Analysis–Mexico & Brazil
Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Brazilian National ID and Digital Certificate Implementation
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) Partners with Florida State University – Panama on Smart Card Technology Education Program
- Smart Card Alliance Latino América (SCALA) firma convenio con Florida State University-Panamá para Programa Educacional en Tecnología de las Tarjetas Inteligentes
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America Announces New Executive Committee
- Smart Card Alliance Latino America (SCALA) to Host Information Exchange Program with Mexican Government
- Inteligensa Will Participate in the V Fraud Prevention Seminar in Peru
- New authentication systems for panama banking
- INTELIGENSA, Leader in EMV Chip Migration in Latin America
- La Guía de Migración a EMV de Smart Card Alliance Latino América (SCALA) Disponible ahora en Español y Portugués
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) EMV Roadmap White Paper Now Available in Spanish and Portuguese
- Inteligensa i-Thing: Contactless Technology for Quick and Easy Payments
Latin America Smart Card News
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.