SCALA Speaks At International Workshop
Dear Members and Friends of the Smart Card Alliance Latin America – SCALA:
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) invited SCALA to be a speaker on “Human Resources as Fundamental: Opportunity for Constant Training” in their International Workshop on Politics of Identification and Civil Registration in Quito, Ecuador on June 5. The purpose of the workshop was to promote knowledge and successful experiences of projects, which details the inscription of births, civil registry, and improvement in public services. We were honored to speak at the workshop, which was led by public sector experts from Chile, Ecuador, England, Germany, Finland, Peru, Uruguay, as well as Inter-American Development Bank representatives.
White Papers & Case Studies
- EMV Migration & Market Analysis–Mexico & Brazil
Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Brazilian National ID and Digital Certificate Implementation
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America Announces New Executive Committee
- Smart Card Alliance Latino America (SCALA) to Host Information Exchange Program with Mexican Government
- Inteligensa Will Participate in the V Fraud Prevention Seminar in Peru
- New authentication systems for panama banking
- INTELIGENSA, Leader in EMV Chip Migration in Latin America
- La Guía de Migración a EMV de Smart Card Alliance Latino América (SCALA) Disponible ahora en Español y Portugués
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) EMV Roadmap White Paper Now Available in Spanish and Portuguese
- Inteligensa i-Thing: Contactless Technology for Quick and Easy Payments
- Gemalto selected by América Móvil, Banamex and Banco Inbursa as the technology provider for Transfer mobile payment service in Mexico
- RFID Technology Smooths Mass Transit
Latin America Smart Card News
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.
Latin America Chapter
The Latin American smart card market is growing, and the Smart Card Alliance has formed a new Latin American chapter to bring together smart card suppliers, partners and customers in order to address the challenges facing smart card deployment in the region.