Nothing Is Stronger Than an Idea Whose Time Has Come
Dear SCALA Members and Friends,
Victor Hugo, a French poet of the 19th century once said “Nothing is stronger than an idea whose time has come.” While these words can easily be put into the context of any great transformation in our history, I believe we are now living through another significant time in history where unique ideas are needed to transform humankind. These ideas have to be bold and carefully communicated, and require alliances to help push forward the changes.
White Papers & Case Studies
- EMV Migration & Market Analysis–Mexico & Brazil
Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Brazilian National ID and Digital Certificate Implementation
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) Partners with Florida State University – Panama on Smart Card Technology Education Program
- Smart Card Alliance Latino América (SCALA) firma convenio con Florida State University-Panamá para Programa Educacional en Tecnología de las Tarjetas Inteligentes
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America Announces New Executive Committee
- Smart Card Alliance Latino America (SCALA) to Host Information Exchange Program with Mexican Government
- Inteligensa Will Participate in the V Fraud Prevention Seminar in Peru
- New authentication systems for panama banking
- INTELIGENSA, Leader in EMV Chip Migration in Latin America
- La Guía de Migración a EMV de Smart Card Alliance Latino América (SCALA) Disponible ahora en Español y Portugués
- Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA) EMV Roadmap White Paper Now Available in Spanish and Portuguese
- Inteligensa i-Thing: Contactless Technology for Quick and Easy Payments
Latin America Smart Card News
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.