Busy Beginnings in New Year
Dear Members and Friends of the Smart Card Alliance Latin America (SCALA),
The beginning of the year fills us with great motivation to continue the SCALA activities we’ve worked on with great effort last year. It also allows us to assess our past performance and highlight how integrated circuit card technology is transforming to meet the needs of individuals and new vertical markets. This month I’ll review some of the key projects that SCALA is overseeing.
White Papers & Case Studies
- EMV Migration & Market Analysis–Mexico & Brazil
Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Brazilian National ID and Digital Certificate Implementation
Join the Alliance
Our mission is to accelerate the widespread adoption, usage, and application of smart card technology in North America by bringing together users and technology providers in an open forum to address opportunities and challenges for our industry.
- Morpho and Elo announce partnership for smart card production in Brazil
- ¿Cómo se comporta la banca por internet en México?
- Visa 3Q earnings jump 25 percent, beat estimates
- Entrevista al Viceministro de Transporte de Costa Rica, Sebastían Urbina
- O que muda no trasnsporte público da Capital após a primeira licitação de linhas de ônibus da história
- Panamá: Retoman licitación de brazaletes
- Texas denying baby's birth certificate if their parents are undocumented
- Chile se sube lentamente a la "internet de las cosas
- SIMalliance publicó especificación para administrar suscripciones M2M en tarjetas SIM embebidas
- Stripe lands new funding at $5B valuation and partnership with Visa
- Scotiabank adquiere operaciones de Citigroup en Panamá y Costa Rica
The Smart Card Alliance brings you a wealth of information about smart card technology and its applications.